1. Airbus A380
A 1:25 ratio Airbus A380, measuring 9.5ft. long with a 10.5ft. wingspan and just over three feet tall in 75,000 LEGO blocks. (Via.)
2. Crimson Permanent Assurance
From Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life. (More photos via.)
3. Cutty Sark
1:50-scaled replica of the infamous Scottish-built clipper ship, Cutty Sark. (More photos via.)
4. M.C. Escher’s “Ascending and Descending”
Recreation of Escher’s take on the Penrose stairs, LEGO style. (Via.)
Using over 53,500 LEGO blocks, this scaled replica of Europe even includes geographical references and locations of capitals. (Many more incredible photos via.)
7. The Kremlin
8. MINI Cooper
Authentic recreation, mimicking even the smallest damages from the real thing. (Via.)
(More photos via.)
11. Andy’s room
A 30”x36” replica of Andy’s room from Toy Story. (More photos via.)
12. USS Harry S. Truman
Replica of one of the largest aircraft carriers in the US Navy, the USS Harry S. Truman took more than 300,000 LEGO blocks to construct and includes 85 aircraft and 5000 crew members, accurate to the actual ship’s parameters. (More photos via.)
14. V8 engine
Replica of the popular eight-cylinder engine, complete with operating parts (video below). (Via.)
16. Volvo XC90
1:1-scaled replica of the Volvo XC90 SUV. (More photos via.)
17. Santa’s workshop
Just in time for Christmas… we’ve got an awesome portrayal of Santa’s workshop, completed entirely with LEGO parts and pieces. (More photos via.)
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.