1. You have lung cancer.
2. And your wife has become unexpectedly pregnant.
3. You're a chemistry genius, so naturally making meth is the easiest solution to your financial troubles.
4. This is your sub-conscious warning you about joining the meth business:
5. Heisenberg is your meth alter ego, accomplished by just hat and sunglasses.
6. Your first meth lab was in a RV.
7. You got fired as a chemistry teacher for groping the principal.
8. You caused a chemical explosion in your RV in an attempt to get rid of two rouge drug dealers.
9. You and your meth making partner do not have the best relationship.
10. Because here's a basic summary:
11. You used to lie to your wife that you took long drives to clear your head.
12. Because under no circumstances could your wife find out what you're doing.
13. This makes you laugh:
14. This was a problem for you when you first joined the meth business:
15. You plan secret meeting locations for face-to-face talks and/or drug deals.
16. Whenever you see your son, a majority of the time he's eating breakfast.
17. You liked to cook meth in your underwear.
18. These are your criteria for the perfect meth lab:
19. Your dream meth lab(s) are houses tented up for fumigation.
20. You made an effort to contact a mysterious man, responsible for all meth distribution in the Southwest.
21. He owned a chicken restaurant chain called, Los Pollos Hermanos, and took you under his wing.
22. Too bad your boss is a psychopath and will not hesitate to murder your entire family if you get on his bad side.
23. You got on your bosses bad side.
24. You like to drive cars in empty parking lots for fun.
25. Nobody likes your wife.
26. When your wife finally found out you cook meth, you and her told everyone that you have a gambling problem.
27. Everyone's pretty sure your son is going to find out you cook meth come Season 5 Part 2.
28. Your meth partner killed off an entire drug cartel in Mexico.
29. Your biggest nightmare:
30. Your wife cheated on you with her boss.
31. You make pros and cons lists for killing someone.
32. You actually would:
33. Your meth partner became a heroin addict which caused you not to trust him.
34. You've become a crazed sociopath.
35. Everyone in the meth business is after you.
36. You were the target of two Mexican hit-men.
37. You are making heavy cash flow with your meth business.
38. Your goal is to become the sole-distributor of meth in the southwestern territories and you will kill anyone who will try to stop you.
39. You will kill anyone for any reason at all.
40. Everybody is rooting for you, but also against you?
There is only one Heisenberg.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!