4. Actual real-life freeze frame moments would be the best and most common way to celebrate one’s successes.
That guy in your chemistry class frozen with his fist in the air? Yeah, he just got an A on his exam after having studied all night for it. No big deal.
As seen in The Breakfast Club (1985).
27. You could make people think you joined that religious cult you saw on 60 Minutes.
But really you just enrolled in a different high school and dressed up as the opposite sex to prove patriarchal dominance and stick it to society.
As seen in Just One of the Guys (1985).
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."