4. Actual real-life freeze frame moments would be the best and most common way to celebrate one’s successes.
That guy in your chemistry class frozen with his fist in the air? Yeah, he just got an A on his exam after having studied all night for it. No big deal.
As seen in The Breakfast Club (1985).
27. You could make people think you joined that religious cult you saw on 60 Minutes.
But really you just enrolled in a different high school and dressed up as the opposite sex to prove patriarchal dominance and stick it to society.
As seen in Just One of the Guys (1985).
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶