4. Actual real-life freeze frame moments would be the best and most common way to celebrate one’s successes.
That guy in your chemistry class frozen with his fist in the air? Yeah, he just got an A on his exam after having studied all night for it. No big deal.
As seen in The Breakfast Club (1985).
27. You could make people think you joined that religious cult you saw on 60 Minutes.
But really you just enrolled in a different high school and dressed up as the opposite sex to prove patriarchal dominance and stick it to society.
As seen in Just One of the Guys (1985).
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.