4. Actual real-life freeze frame moments would be the best and most common way to celebrate one’s successes.
That guy in your chemistry class frozen with his fist in the air? Yeah, he just got an A on his exam after having studied all night for it. No big deal.
As seen in The Breakfast Club (1985).
27. You could make people think you joined that religious cult you saw on 60 Minutes.
But really you just enrolled in a different high school and dressed up as the opposite sex to prove patriarchal dominance and stick it to society.
As seen in Just One of the Guys (1985).
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱