1. Rap group "Arrested Development" sued Fox for copyright infringement on their name
So this joke was made when Lucille and George Michael went to the "Motherboy" competition
2. If you look closely you can see that Motherboy is actually composed of the male cast members
Which was a recurring aspect of the show
3. Actors previous roles were also jokes, like here where Fonzie jumps the shark again
4. Or Scott Baio replaces Henry Winkler, again
5. Previous commercial spots were also used in actor Tony Hale's case
Tony Hale starred in a 1999 Volkswagen commercial where he dances to "Mr.Roboto"
6. When George Bluth thought Saddam Hussein was the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld
He might not have been lying...
7. The "one more season" quote Thomas says is in reference to the cancellation of Arrested Development
The full line is "We wanted to keep the house for one more season."