15. Spade in America/Hollywood Minute (1992-1995)
14. Spartan Cheerleaders (1995-1999)
“Let’s go Spartans!”
12. Bill Swerski’s Superfans (1990-1997)
11. Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer (1991-1996)
One hundred thousand years ago, a caveman was out hunting in the plains, when he slipped and fell into a crevasse, where he was frozen solid. In 1988, he was discovered by scientists and was thawed out. He then attended law school and became…The Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer!
8. Brian Fellow’s Safari Planet (1999-2004)
“If that turtle bites me, I’m gonna kill it!”
7. Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood (1981)
“Can you say bitch?”
5. Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker (1993-1994)
“I live in a VAN down by the RIVER”
4. Andy Samberg’s Digital Shorts (2005-2013)
“Wanna get you somethin’ from the heart, somethin’ special girl—it’s my dick in a box.”
Honorable Weekend Update recurring characters: Roseanne Roseannadanna, Harry Caray, the Devil, Stefon, Opera Man
1. Celebrity Jeopardy (1996-2002)
“What’s the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One’s a sick duck… I can’t remember how it ends, but you’re mother’s a whore.”
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.