We all saw a little (or a lot) of ourselves in Stanley—he was the best irritable, lazy and food obsessed guy ever. Did I stutter?
2. Jim vs. Dwight
The best office rivalry ever.
3. Michael vs. Toby
The second best office rivalry ever. Toby’s just lame.
4. Jim and Pam’s relationship
The best couple, the best love story, the best everything—you will forever say “I want a relationship like Jim and Pam.”
5. Andy’s singing
I will remember you.
6. Kevin just being Kevin
He was just a large man-child, and that’s why we loved him.
7. Angela and her cats
Cat lady to the extreme.
I won’t miss Dwight. False, I will miss him extremely.
He was creepy yet strangely lovable.
The best boss ever. That’s it.
Here are some of his best quotes: 25 Best Michael Scott Quotes
11. “That’s what she said”
And for good measure: A 30 minute compilation of the best Office moments
So goodbye The Office, its been a good 9 years:
The Office ends May 16 starting 8 p.m. EST.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘