We'll see if you still feel that way after this post!
Are you #teamdeepsea or #teamspace?
The Deep Sea Argument
1. The deepest part of the ocean is 36,200 feet deep!!
2. It is DARK
3. It covers 70% of the world's surface
4. 80% of the ocean still has not been mapped
5. There might be up to 100 million creatures
6. Hurricanes, tsunamis, and lightning... oh my!
7. Black holes
8. Did I mention the creatures?
OKAY. Now to be fair, let's get a little freaky with some space facts.
The Outer Space Argument
1. You can't breathe
4. Time moves slower
5. We have only explored 4% of outer space
6. Your genetics can be altered
7. You can't scream for help
8. The dark flow
Here's the thing, BOTH are freaky. There's no doubt about that.
Both are freaky, and both are pretty amazing. But in this case, I'm #teamdeepsea. For me, the odds of ending up in outer space are probably lower than the odds of me ending up in the deep sea, so I'm more concerned about the deep sea. Right? Think of it this way: if you're in outer space, someone knows you're there. What if you end up in the deep sea and no one knows you're there?! It's a no for me, dog.