11 Stunning Ways To Wear Flowers In Your Hair This Summer
Flowers aren't only for festivals and weddings.
1. A floral headband is the cutest way to add a floral touch.
Just look at these flower-crowned beauties.
2. Be a summer goddess with a floral halo.
Sometimes less is more. A thin halo lets the flowers pop while allowing your hair to show through.
3. Be bold and wear oversize flowers.
@Just_drie's oversize flowers look perfect with her sunglasses and brightly coloured summer accessories.
4. And if you love flowers but aren't quite ready for big blooms, then start off with adding small floral trimmings to your hair instead.
Solange looks like an angel with hers.
5. Flowers with braids and plaits are a match made in heaven.
You can even use real flowers, like this look using Gypsophila.
Find the full tutorial for this hairstyle here.
6. Up your ponytail game with a flower to reflect your personality.
If your hair is long enough for a ponytail, then this is a simple but elegant look to try.
You can find a range of flower hair ponies at Accessorize.
Naomi Campbell nailed this look back in 2004. She rocked a white orchid to match her gown at the screening of The Ladykillers.
7. Dress your high bun with lots of flowers.
Messy or neat, high buns look good on everyone. But they look even better with flowers, especially when the sun is out.
Claire's Accessories have lots of beautiful single-flower clips to decorate your bun with.
Tiny flowers around a ballerina bun are everything!
STEPHANIEVERAFTER on Not On The High Street have a stunning collection of flower crowns to choose from.
8. Keep it cute and fabulous with a side flower.
Adding a side flower to your hair is a simple but stylish way to add a decorative touch to your summer outfits.
Side flowers look perfect with an up-do.
9. Show your graceful side while keeping it stylish by adding flowers to scarves and head wraps.
You can experiment with different fabrics and patterns, and mix it up by using a variety of flowers.