When The Empire Strikes Back came out in 1980, it introduced one of the most beloved characters of the Star Wars universe who became an evergreen part of pop culture. Yoda, a Jedi master living on the planet Dagobah, reluctantly accepts Luke Skywalker as his trainee and teaches him how to master the Force.
Since then, Yoda has become synonymous with the Star Wars franchise just like the lightsaber. The prequel trilogies gave him more screen time and lines, and fans got a chance to soak in Yoda's wisdom. I have collected Yoda's 50 best quotes that you can apply to your life as well.
1. “Pain, suffering, and death I feel. Something terrible has happened. Young Skywalker is in pain. Terrible pain.”
6. "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will."
11. “Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.”
16. “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
21. "Listening to music sometimes, a window opens and happy you are."
26. "Just disconnect. Once in a day sometime, sit silently and from all connections disconnect yourself."
31. “Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of Jedi Order am I. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? ‘How did you know, how did you know, Master Yoda?’ Master Yoda knows these things. His job it is.”
36. “Named must your fear be before banish it you can.”
41. “Do not assume anything, Obi-Wan. Clear your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.“
46. "Do or do not. There is no try."
Share This Article
TV and Movies
Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.