2. Man sells his 1977 Datsun Z-Series 280Z in a most unique fashion
Someone recently purchased a 1977 Datsun 280Z with close to 50,000 miles on it for $7500. You might think that this price is a little bit on the high end, and I agree, but the eBay ad the man posted might reveal why he was able to fetch such a high price. Apparently the man used his daughter rather uniquely to model for his close to 35 year old yellow car. We all know that sex sells, but somewhere along the way, I have a vague feeling that you probably shouldn’t be using your daughter to advertise your car.
View slideshow: Man’s Ebay for 1977 Datsun 280Z
I love how some people advertise a car as rare. In 1977 alone, Datsun made over 55,000 units of these 280Z’s, making them uncommon today, but certainly not rare. If anything, what would make this 280Z rare is if it had a pristine body with original paint and very little miles on the odometer
Well kudos to the owner for selling the car finally, but I hope he thinks twice when thinking about using the same advertising technique if it ever crosses his mind.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴