We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cactus bottle brush set that is sure to get the "aww, that's so cute" comments at the shower. It comes equipped with four different brush sizes so they can clean anything from pumps, to bottles, and even sippy cups. 🌵
2. A Fisher-Price calming hedgehog perfect for when their baby gets fussy. They can hand their baby the vibrating *and* musical hedgehog to help soothe their cries. The electronics can be removed so the little hedgehog can take a bath in the washing machine.
3. A baby carrier to give new parents' arms some free time so laundry, cooking, and cleaning can become a breeze. They can carry baby newborn mode, baby facing in mode, and baby facing out mode.
4. A floor blanket and play mat that can double as decor in the baby's nursery. This quilted play mat has interactive elements to encourage baby to play. Plus, it's machine washable which the new parents will be sure to thank you for.
5. A letter board so they can take all the milestone photos with their growing babe. From the birth date in the hospital to monthly photos, and even each school grade. Your gift will be there every step of the way.
6. Or two muslin blankets with one that includes 0–12 month numbers to document baby's growth. Great for photo ops because if there is one thing we know about new parents it's how much they LOVE sharing photos of their baby.
7. A memory book that can capture all the precious highlights of their child's life. The reviewer below received this as a baby shower gift and got teary-eyed when reading the prompts so you know it's gonna be a winner!!
8. The Very Hungry Caterpillar book for a nostalgic gift the parents will be elated to share with their child because they loved reading it themselves when they were young. 🐛🦋
9. An Eddie Bauer diaper backpack boasting 12 organizational pockets — 12!! BUT, that's not all — there's a removable changing pad, stroller loops, insulated bottle pocket, side pocket to hold wipes, and padded shoulder straps.
10. A set of Fisher-Price gym-themed infant toys perfect for your fitness enthusiast friends *or* fam. They will love that their little one will have weight🏋🏽toys and even a tiny little protein shaker toy of their own.
11. A baby elephant hooded towel to wrap their little one in after a bath. The towel is 100% cotton and 100% adorable.
12. Pampers Swaddlers because no parent ever has enough diapers and the less they have to buy the better. Help the new parents save money on their new household necessity!
13. A woven diaper caddy that is functional and easy on the eyes. You can use the diaper caddy alone *or* with its three divided interior compartments.
14. A FridaBaby pacifier medicine dispenser for a practical gift parents need. They can make sure their baby is getting their medicine while ensuring they are giving them the correct dosage.
15. A monitor so they can have some peace of mind when their child is sleeping *and* get some sleep for themselves. The monitor can pan, tilt, or zoom as well as they speak through it. Giving the gift of better sleep to a new parent is one they will NEVER forget.
16. A wooden rattle for parents wanting more sustainable materials for their little one. Baby-safe materials, sustainably sourced wood, with water-based and nontoxic finishes.
17. Baby dino slippers because they are soooo darnnnn cuuuuuute!! Mom-to-be will be dying to put these little slippers on her little baby's feet.
18. A baby print keepsake so the new parents can remember how tiny their baby's hands and feet were. They can display it in the nursery or make it into an ornament to hang every holiday season.
19. An Aquaphor gift set with all the baby essentials so you have a easy all-in-one gift. The set includes healing ointment, diaper rash cream, shampoo, wipes, and reusable canvas basket.
20. A set of two silicone bibs with pockets for meal time because it can often look like there was a food fight in the kitchen after little ones finish eating – but these bibs will help catch all the crumbs.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.