23 Activities Proving That Phillip Island Is Much More Than The MotoGP
Trust me, a Pino's pizza is real happiness.
5. Spot the penguins along some of the nature walks.
7. Walk across the Phillip Island Bridge.
10. But if you don't feel like pizza, there's always a very Aussie alternative: Eat fresh fish and chips on the waterfront at San Remo.
13. Discover the lookouts around the island. You might find some nice surprises!
14. Drive, walk or cycle, on The Boulevard and enjoy the ocean views.
16. Fly high with a helicopter scenic flight!
20. Taste Phillip Island's wine!
22. Attend the Penguin Parade, where hundreds of penguins come back home to rest after a day at the sea.
23. And stay overnight at an amazing glamping site.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. Camera equipment supported by Canon. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.