23 Activities Proving That Phillip Island Is Much More Than The MotoGP
Trust me, a Pino's pizza is real happiness.
1. Walk out to the Pinnacles lookout.
2. Surf the waves at Cape Woolamai.
3. Or else, get a hint of what it feels like at The Big Wave.
4. Walk the boardwalk from The Nobbies Visitor Centre to the Northpoint Lookout.
5. Spot the penguins along some of the nature walks.
6. Visit Churchill Island Heritage Farm and learn about the first settlers.
7. Walk across the Phillip Island Bridge.
8. Time for food! Feed the pelicans at the San Remo jetty.
9. Feed yourself with really good Italian pizza at Pino's, in Cowes.
10. But if you don't feel like pizza, there's always a very Aussie alternative: Eat fresh fish and chips on the waterfront at San Remo.
11. Take a seal cruise, to go and observe them in their natural environment.
12. Explore the shipwreck of the SS Speke.
13. Discover the lookouts around the island. You might find some nice surprises!
14. Drive, walk or cycle, on The Boulevard and enjoy the ocean views.
15. Take a tree top walk and learn about koalas, at the Koala Conservation Centre.
16. Fly high with a helicopter scenic flight!
17. Have fun at A Maze'N Things adventure park.
18. Visit the National Vietnam Veterans Museum.
19. Intrigue your palate with some sweets at the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory.
20. Taste Phillip Island's wine!
21. Have a picnic and watch the sunset at Woolamai Beach.
22. Attend the Penguin Parade, where hundreds of penguins come back home to rest after a day at the sea.
23. And stay overnight at an amazing glamping site.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. Camera equipment supported by Canon. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.