1. Make coffee ice cubes to keep your iced coffee from getting watered down.
2. Swap out your classic Bloody Marys for Bloody Mary shooters.
3. Use mismatched vintage silverware to give your table a boho vibe.
4. Make your tablecloth more fun and personal by outlining and labeling place settings.
5. Add aroma to your biscuits by baking herbs into them.
6. Cut and serve fruit in perfect cubes.
7. Cook individualized eggs for a group in a whoopie pie pan.
8. Instead of assigning seats, randomize your table's seating arrangement.
9. Sweeten up your tea with adorable honey spoons.
10. Spice your table settings up with a sprig of rosemary for an aromatic surprise.
11. Serve pancake dippers filled with bacon alongside syrup for dunking.
12. Instead of making a mimosa pitcher, create a DIY mimosa bar.
13. Make cereal fancy by serving a breakfast sundae in a wineglass.
14. Arrange tiny succulents into a centerpiece that your guests can take home as party favors.
Brunch is served. Bon appétit!
Brunch isn’t brunch without the amazing taste of Florida Orange Juice.
All images © Sarah Stone / BuzzFeed.