1. Bang it Against a Hard Surface
This guy’s accent means he knows what he’s talking about. No shoes? That’s another issue, but any padding like a towel or phone book will do.
3. Push It Real Good
If you don’t mind a little cork with your Cab: just push the cork into the bottle with your thumb, a marker, or the handle of a screwdriver or something. Piercing a hole through the middle of the cork first will alleviate some pressure and make it go down easier.
7. Use a Bicycle Pump
If you’re not the outdoorsy type, a syringe works just as well… if you’re the type with a lot of syringes lying around your house.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump's likely pick for labor secretary is a high-profile critic of the push to raise the federal minimum wage.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀