1. Bang it Against a Hard Surface
This guy’s accent means he knows what he’s talking about. No shoes? That’s another issue, but any padding like a towel or phone book will do.
3. Push It Real Good
If you don’t mind a little cork with your Cab: just push the cork into the bottle with your thumb, a marker, or the handle of a screwdriver or something. Piercing a hole through the middle of the cork first will alleviate some pressure and make it go down easier.
7. Use a Bicycle Pump
If you’re not the outdoorsy type, a syringe works just as well… if you’re the type with a lot of syringes lying around your house.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.