1. You wake up, flawless... JK did someone say pancakes?
2. Baristas always ask if you'd like your latte skinny.
3. Ditto your blueberry muffin (SMH - skinny muffins???).
4. You're midway through lunch but get up to get more food. Your friend/co-worker insists you won't be able to finish all of it.
5. Having proven said friend/co-worker wrong, they insist it will only last whilst you're young and make noises about metabolism.
6. You're constantly told that you must not eat at home and about the great Daily Mail article discussing 'Liarexia', seemingly confirming the worst suspicions about you.
7. Friends and co-workers aren't the only sceptics with regard to the black hole that is your stomach. Waiters insist you've ordered more than enough to keep you going.
8. So many yummy things on the menu making it hard to choose. Guess that'll be two starters/mains/desserts.
9. You spend half your salary on food and your parents make wisecracks about having nothing to show for poor investments.
10. So people have opinions about your food intake, you're just thankful that you can eat a store and not worry about piling on the lbs.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!