1. Anrealage Spring 2011
I don’t think there is a Japanese cultural reference that can explain this! [Source]
2. Fur Fur Spring 2011
Yes. You are indeed seeing Snoopy on the runway. [Source]
3. Nozomi Ishiguro Spring 2011
Metallics and lame sheers together are a No. [Source]
4. Mint Designs Spring 2011
I don’t like overalls. Especially in classic blue denim. Not even when they are deconstructed. [Source]
5. Sunao Kuwahara Spring 2011
What’s quirky about this look to me is that the blatant Miu Miu Spring 2010 print rip-off made it to the runway. [Source]
6. Liz Lisa Spring 2011
Yes yes, I know. It’s a Lolita subculture. [Source]
7. Liz Lisa Spring 2011
Even within the Lolita subculture there can be more and less bizarre looks, no? [Source]
8. Mikio Sakabe Spring 2011
Intending to draw inspiration from Sub-Sahara it ended up looking like something out of The Addams Family movie. [Source]
9. Mikio Sakabe Spring 2011
Surprisingly enough this look and snoopy are not from the same show. Not even the same day. [Source]
10. The Dress & Co Spring 2011
I think I found a print mix that doesn’t work for me. Brown checkers and monochrome horizontal stripes. [Source]
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.