1. Wasting time in practical living when you didn't want to do real schoolwork.
2. The desperate need to ALWAYS touch things because you had a hands-on approach to life.
3. Chanting this mantra before lunch: "Thank you for the world so sweet, thank you for the food we eat."
4. Walking EVERYWHERE, single file, "on the line."
5. Learning sounds from those nifty laminated cards.
6. So. Many. Jars. Of. Colored. Water.
7. Tracing sandpaper numbers and letters on those brightly colored sheets...
8. ...and eventually graduating to drawing them in a box of rice with your finger.
9. Two words: BOB BOOKS.
Also featuring Dot and Mag the dog.