1. Microscopic mites live in your eyelashes and eat your skin cells.
2. Always wearing your hair in a tight ponytail or braids can cause female pattern baldness.
3. Body hair typically regrows in 1-2 weeks after plucking or waxing.
4. Pubic hair shaving sends lots of people to the E.R.
5. The world's longest chest hair is 9.25 inches long.
6. With the exception of bone marrow, your hair is the fastest growing tissue on your body.
7. It's controversial as to whether your hair *actually* continues to grow after you die.
8. Trichotillomania is the name for the disorder that causes people to pull out their own body hair.
It's estimated to affect 2-4% of the population, and about 80-90% of those cases are in women, according to the Trichotillomania Learning Center.