24 More Books People Said They Wish They Could Re-Read For The First Time
These are some good books, guys.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to come through with books that they wish they could travel back in time and read again for the very first time, and they had some incredible recommendations. So, without further ado, here are 24 more books that people said they wish they could read for the first time again.
We heard your requests last time, so this time we included descriptions of the book so you can see for yourself what it's about!
1. If Cats Disappeared from the World by Genki Kawamura
2. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
4. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
5. Out by Natsuo Kirino
6. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
7. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
8. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
9. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
10. The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration by Isabel Wilkerson
11. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
12. The Shape of Snakes by Minette Walters
13. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
14. The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
15. Looking for Alaska by John Green
16. Swan Song by Robert R. McCammon
17. Night Film by Marisha Pessl
18. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
19. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
20. Hell by Lolita Pille
21. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
22. The Ice Beneath Her by Camilla Grebe
23. Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rivka Brunt
24. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
Want more content like this? Follow BuzzFeed Community!
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length/clarity.