1. When the good times move fast:
2. And when the annoying times move...much more slowly:
3. When you can't seem to sync up:
4. When you'd do anything to escape:
5. When you just watch the nightmare unfold:
6. When literally anything could happen:
7. When you know you are your own worst enemy:
8. When even the mess is unpredictable:
9. When you finally see things clearly:
10. When you'd love for your kids to just keep quiet for two seconds:
11. When things are probably going just fine:
12. And when your kid is a little too extra:
In real life, parenting is full of intense joy and exhaustion! Keep everyone fed and satisfied with delicious food from Farm Rich. It’s Real Life Good.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!