Loaded Potato Skins Pizza
1 box Farm Rich Potato Skins (about 10-12 potato halves)
½ onion, thinly sliced
½ green pepper, thinly sliced
¾ cup marinara sauce
¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup pepperoni slices
¼ cup diced olives
1. Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C.
2. Inside a cast iron skillet, form a ‘fan’ or circle shape with the potato skins (to create the crust base).
3. Bake potato skins for 8-10 minutes.
4. Remove skillet from oven. Using a potato masher or fork, mash down the skins until they cover the bottom of the skillet.
5. Return skillet to oven and continue baking for a crispy crust, another 8-10 minutes.
6. Remove skillet from oven and top with marinara sauce and pizza toppings.
7. Return skillet to oven for an additional 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Slice into wedges and serve!