11 Things You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Hosted A Teenage Sleepover
One thing's for sure: It's gonna be a long night. Ditch the guilt and give your kids what they want — plenty of delicious food, fast, with Farm Rich!
1. Before the guests come over, you clean up the house real nice and make your kid clean their room...
2. ...only to end up with the house in shambles by the next morning.
3. In general, you don't really know the ins and outs of what's happening in your kid's social life...
4. ...and you may or may not keep refilling the snack plates as a way to listen in just a little.
5. Once everyone's safely watching a movie, you think you can relax and enjoy your evening...
6. ...but those teens are LOUD.
7. Even though you provide tons and tons of snacks, you're still woken up at 2 a.m. by the beeping of the microwave.
8. When morning finally arrives, they're all RAVENOUS...
9. ...and they all have certain foods they like and don't like for breakfast, so there's a lot of organization involved.
10. Once everyone's finally gone home, you're left with your own tired, grumpy teen who didn't get nearly enough sleep.
11. But at the end of the day, it was well worth the joy of watching your kid have fun with their friends. Plus let's be real: You know you nailed it.
The struggle is real — but Farm Rich has your back. Serving quick, yummy Farm Rich snacks satisfies even the angstiest teenage appetites — you might even get a “thanks" instead of an eye roll.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!