Ham & Cheese Pull-Apart Sandwiches
24 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
¼ pound sliced mozzarella cheese
¼ pound thinly sliced ham
⅓ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Combine butter and 1 teaspoon mustard. Set aside.
3. Combine mayo, 1 teaspoon mustard, and honey. Set aside.
4. Place 24 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites on baking sheet and bake for 6 minutes (until fully cooked). Remove sheet from oven and line up 12 bites as the sandwich base (reserve the other 12 bites as the toppers).
5. Top the 12 base bites with half of the cheese, then ham, and then another layer of cheese. Put the remaining 12 bites on top of this base.
6. Brush the 12 assembled sandwiches with the mustard–butter mix.
7. Cover with foil and return to oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Top with fresh chopped parsley.
8. Cut into sandwiches and serve with mayo-mustard sauce.