1. Feel free to explore different career options.
2. Don't live in the past.
3. Be courteous to your co-workers.
4. Don't be afraid to fire dead weight.
5. Remember, a little trickery never hurt anyone.
6. A little exaggeration doesn't hurt either.
7. But you should be honest during your interviews.
8. Save your time-off for truly important reasons.
9. Know the loopholes of your industry.
10. Be realistic about the current economy.
11. Manage your money carefully.
12. Believe in yourself.
13. Know your limits.
14. Advertise your achievements.
15. Always be constructive in your criticism.
16. Visualize your goals.
17. Keep your energy up at work with a balanced diet.
18. Be aware of your surroundings when commuting.
19. Always keep your retirement goal in mind.
20. Take advantage of the small victories.
21. And finally, follow your dreams.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!