1. Accepting bland Secret Santa gifts from coworkers that are completely off the mark.
2. Delivering bland, off-the-mark gifts to coworkers during the office Secret Santa.
3. Making the tragic mistake of looking out your window before getting out of bed.
4. You never seem to get exactly what you wanted.
5. Having to make last minute supermarket runs before heading over to your relatives'.
6. Introducing yourself to your significant other's family is always a struggle.
7. Navigating through the drama of the annual office Christmas party.
8. Avoiding doorways as much as possible.
9. Zoning out during long catch-ups with relatives.
10. Trying not to get sucked into family dinner "discussions."
Most importantly, having an awesome holiday season and enjoying yourself a little too much.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!