1. "I'll start tomorrow" is one of your favorite phrases.
2. You always know when you have something you should be working on, but you always manage to convince yourself that you have tons of time to do it.
3. It doesn't matter if you were given an entire semester to work on a school project, you always waited until the night before it was due.
4. You've mastered the art of finishing projects in the subway, or bus, or even car when you need to.
5. You have promised more than once that you're going to change and that you'll manage your time better, but... it never happens.
6. You tried keeping a to-do list, but the novelty wore off after a couple of days and you abandoned it.
7. You convinced yourself that you were able to read three books, write four papers, and study for two exams all in one night.
8. And this isn't a new problem for you. You've been this way since you were a kid when you'd forget to tell your parents about your school supply list until the day before class.
9. It's always the same, if you have somewhere to be at 7pm, you start getting ready at 6:57pm.
10. You end up standing in endless lines for important transactions because you only remember to do them on the day before the deadline.
11. You've essentially never enjoyed a weekend because that's when you end up doing all the stuff you were supposed to finish during the week.
12. If you wrote a thesis, you were convinced it was going to take you half your life.
13. You're so bad, you even procrastinate going to bed.
14. You wait until you're completely out of clean socks and underwear to do laundry.
15. Same with food. You don't go to the grocery store until you're completely out of food.
16. But you know that your procrastination is an issue, and you're ready to fix it... tomorrow.
This post was translated from Spanish.