1. Scriptures are in the nonfiction section.
2. Weather is divine.
No global warming here!
3. Flicks that “every good Christian should see” are on the shelves.
You can’t stream this on Netflix.
4. Veggies are disciples.
Are you more pious than a cucumber?
Who needs picture books? Or pop-ups for that matter…
6. And Nativity costumes!
Testify at your next costume party. Plus, get extra candy when trick or treating at believers’ houses.
7. There are BIG families.
Six sisters? How many brothers are there?
8. The bookmarks are preachy.
Should we obey the scriptures or the bookmarks we use to keep our place in them?
10. You can buy books that people are trying to GIVE away.
Forget those pesky missionaries and ads trying to give these books away. The Good Word is worth paying for.
11. There are fashion accessories for young congregants.
[Baby] bow ties are cool!
12. Fifty Shades of Grey isn’t the guilty pleasure in these joints.
The way into Christian Grey’s heart is through his stomach.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂