- faithlunas "Plus-Size Women Re-Created A Bunch Of..."
- faithlunas "I'm A Bride Whose Hair Is A Jerk, And..."
- faithlunas "22 Teachers Talk About The Kindest Th..."
- faithlunas "I, A Tacky American, Dressed Like A F..."
I think she’s saying, “Don’t be a dick. Remind them.” Because we don’t want them to get fired for a mistake when we can correct it.
- faithlunas "I Tried Kim Kardashian's Double Spanx..."
- faithlunas "27 Times The "Harry Potter" Cast Were..."
- faithlunas "17 Things Confident Plus-Size Women H..."
I take an antidepressant and a mood stabilizer for bipolar 2. I’m not on high dosages, as I have been at certain times in my life, but the dosages I’m on right now let me get out of bed in the morning. I can go to work and be productive. I can deal with things that would have me hiding under the covers otherwise. The medication isn’t a magic pill that makes everything perfect. They help me be able to deal with everything that comes my way.
First Aid Beauty has fantastic moisturizers and creams. Love the stuff!
Response to 18 Women With Endometriosis Reveal What They Want Everyone To Know About Their Struggle:
Twenty years of doctors telling me it was all in my head cost me my fertility. No kids. I wish they could be held accountable for refusing to listen to me.
I would totally watch this!
I had a guy call one morning who was just incredibly drunk. It took forever to figure out what he needed, and I had to transfer him to a different team. But he liked me and wanted to keep talking to me. Finally he agreed to let me transfer him if I’d let him tell me a joke. “What gas is the most harmful to humans when it becomes a liquid?” I gave up. “A wet fart.” He went off into gales of laughter and I wasted no further time in apologetically handing him off to the department who could handle his issue. I’ll never forget him.
- faithlunas "A Dad Received Messages Of Support Fr..."