Living With Depression: What You Say Vs. What You Mean
Living with depression means living with a lot of dualities. One across-the-board certainty? It always helps to have a friend. If someone you know is struggling with depression, let Face the Issue equip you with the tools you need to speak up today.
1. When you need to take things at your own pace.
2. When you’re over social niceties.
3. When even the best-laid plans feel daunting.
4. When projection takes on a double meaning.
5. When you’re just not up for a night out.
6. But then also when you are.
7. Any time you make the most of welcome distractions.
8. When self-love comes first.
9. And when romance comes second.
10. When you recognize mental illness for exactly what it is.
11. And when a friend just gets it.
All animations by Kirun Kunju / © BuzzFeed 2017.