The cold winter months are slowly approaching which means you might be thinking about switching up your skincare and haircare routines.
Skincare switches often get more attention — but haircare switches are equally important to remember. You know the way you might swap out your lightweight moisturizer for a thicker one in the winter? The same logic applies to your hair care routine.
Think about it: the cold temperatures outside and heat blasting inside can actually be pretty damaging to your hair.
To help with this, I did some research and spoke to several experts on the topic to find out how to properly care for and protect your hair in the cold, harsh winter.
• Lauren Udoh, creative director of WigReports.
• Samanatha Denis - licensed stylist, founder of Allyoos hair care line.
• Tom Smith, evo European Creative Director.
• Elle Westby, stylist and co-founder of Gem House.
• Sharie Wilson & Tonya Thompson, founders of DreamGirls Hair.
• Madison Keene, Research and Development Specialist for Not Your Mother’s.
• Paul Labrecque, master stylist and colorist of Paul Labrecque Salon and Skincare Spa.
• Kiyah Wright, celebrity hairstylist.
• Jon Reyman, celeb stylist & Dyson global styling ambassador.
• Oliver Adams, Wella colorcharm top artist.