The lighthearted blog features destinations from around the world, with Mike and Luci’s relationship stories take the back burner to their adventures and experiences.
After all, what are you more likely to remember, the 1000 little fights, or the time you were on Safari in South Africa?
3. A Cruising Couple who’ve been travelling for over 3 years
At A Cruising Couple, you get the chance to follow Dan and Casey, who specialize in adventure travel and they do that in style and with lots of fun!
At the time of writing, they had visited 18 countries and shared their thoughts and photos from each.
This cute couple have surfed in Mexico, chased the Northern Lights in Sweden, practiced yoga in Bali, and cross-country skied in Lapland.
All these guys are truly adorable and we just hope they don’t decide to call it quits anytime soon!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈