1. He directed several movies that are pro-kick-ass ladies, including Bridesmaids
...and The Heat
2. He created the TV Show Freaks and Geeks
3. He played our favorite science teacher, Mr. Pool, on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
4. He has an amazing sense of style
5. Speaking of style, his rules on etiquette go well with his dapper wardrobe
6. He fangirls just like the rest of us
Poor men. You hear them at the office, in restaurants, in bars, their brains filled with meaningless facts about sports, cars and electronics as they entertain friends with their endless jokes about genitalia and bathroom activities, not to mention their humorous accusations as to the sexual orientation of their conversation partners. They loudly amuse themselves by hurling insults and epithets — the words "dick," "balls" and "ass" being the etymological anchors of their attacks — all for the express purpose of making one another laugh. They seem to be having such a great time that you'd feel like a monster alerting them to this one unfortunate fact: Men just aren't funny.
8. And he is directing an all-female reboot of Ghostbusters
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!