We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us how they learned about the birds and the bees. Here are some of their responses:
1. Humans grow like Cabbage Patch Kids.
2. Some people learn by example...
3. Some by sheer force...
4. You either use it or you lose it.
5. "You've got mail!"
6. The Internet is a big, beautiful (and dirrrty) place.
7. Certain things come in pairs.
8. Kissing is the number one cause of pregnancy.
9. Grandma knows a thing or two about doggie style.
10. Babies are like Xenomorphs.
11. The steering wheel is kinda like a vagina.
12. When a man and a woman like each other, they go to the movies and go all the way.
13. A woman's body is a beautiful garden.
14. Blaze the trail for your siblings.
15. Pop-up books are the best learning tools.
16. So are telenovelas.
17. Plumbing can be very sexy.
18. The birds bite and the bees sting.
19. Betrayed by television.
20. Picture books are nice.
21. Nope. Nope. Nope.
22. Parents can be scary.
23. Some people are still waiting.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.