1. When a customer walks in, looks around, and asks: "Is this Bath and Body Works?"
2. Or: "Do you guys have those plug-ins?"
3. Or: "What about the foaming soap?"
4. Or: "Bath bombs/melts?"
5. When a customer grabs the Banana Shampoo, reads the ingredients, and asks: "If this is all-natural, can I, like, drink it?"
6. When a customer refers to the Hemp Hand Protector as "Marijuana hand cream," and addresses the following concern: "This could get me high, right?"
7. When a customer smells the actual product and they say something like, "This smells a lot like grapefruit."
8. When you and a customer engage in a battle of "Yes-and-No" and they insist you have lavender-scented anything.
9. When a customer sees the Sensual Massage Oil and asks you if it will get them any "action."
10. And finally - that Twin Ball Massager. Raise your hand if a customer has ever referred to it as a "penis."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!