11. 1920s + 1930s: Dungarees & Working Jeans
They look so chill and nostalgic now, but it probably wasn't great to be laborin', regardless of attire!
10. 1950s: The Classic Blue Jean
It looked super fly then, and it looks super fly today. May the classic blue jean live forever.
9. 1960s: Double Denim
8. Late 1960s: Bell Bottoms
7. 1970s: Tight Dark Washes
6. 1980s: Distressed & Ripped
5. 1980s: Bleached & Acid Wash
It's not just that it looks cool... acid-washed jeans are also softer than regular jeans! Win-win.
4. 1990s: Overalls
They're functional, cool, AND an awesome throwback. There's a reason overalls are still in, even after a century of existence.
3. Early 2000s: Embroidery and Rhinestones
Nothing wrong with a little bedazzling; it's super cute in small doses! But this era might have taken it TOO FAR.