7. Getting onto the Williamsburg Bridge from Manhattan is one of the most frightening things you’ll ever have to do.
19. Actually, bike lanes in general are way more trouble than you might think.
37. …and delivery men going the wrong way…
Update: Actually, the story from #32 has a happy ending: Against all odds, Michael got his bike back!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.