1. Amateur leaf-painting.
2. Backyard cookouts.
3. Beach trips!
4. Doing their laundry on a day off.
5. High-stakes wilderness survival.
6. Modeling fashionable rainwear.
7. Risque photoshoots with naked box people.
8. Celebrating a miniature Big Bird’s graduation.
9. And OF COURSE, pushing teddybears around in a perambulator.
Good work, squirrels! The end.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.