1. Amateur leaf-painting.
2. Backyard cookouts.
3. Beach trips!
4. Doing their laundry on a day off.
5. High-stakes wilderness survival.
6. Modeling fashionable rainwear.
7. Risque photoshoots with naked box people.
8. Celebrating a miniature Big Bird’s graduation.
9. And OF COURSE, pushing teddybears around in a perambulator.
Good work, squirrels! The end.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."