1. Not everything is as it seems…
6. And sometimes you can’t even trust your own eyes.
Did you know …
10. Scarlett Johansson is actually Christopher Walken.
11. Doug and Fry are the same person.
12. Taylor Swift is actually Victor Hugo.
13. A brain cell is actually the universe.
14. Pi is actually pie.
17. Your favorite movies are much deeper than you thought.
19. And even the things you thought you could trust were never what they seemed:
20. The Bulls logo is actually an upside-down robot reading a book.
21. The LG logo is actually an incomplete Pac Man.
22. This is sand under a microscope.
23. This is chalk under a microscope.
24. And this is how pineapples grow.
26. The letter i is a zombie in disguise.
27. Some of the world’s deepest questions have actually already been answered.
28. And the whole time you’ve been reading this, your earlobes have been lined up perfectly with your nipples.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀