14. The Exhausted Raccoon
It has oft been said that a raccoon’s work is never done, but every now and then, a raccoon’s work actually really is done and it’s time for the aforementioned animal to put the proverbial feet up and generally take it easy with, for instance, a nice cooling bath in a bowl of rainwater.
5. The Disheveled Dog And Guinea Pig Combo
Orchestrating an interspecies bathtime has ever been a power move if you want your evening ablutions to be recorded for posterity, but rarely has the maneuver been executed with such magnificent gusto as in this now legendary metamorphosis from light and fluffy to, well, wet.
3. The “Oh Captain My Captain”
Also known as the “I Am Spartacus,” this bunny bathtime was the first recorded bathtime in which a bunny stood up and bravely said, not just for herself, but for all bunnies everywhere, “I AM A BUNNY WHY AM I IN A SINK GIVE ME A CARROT.”
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- President Trump bussed the US Senate to the White House for a briefing on North Korea, but senators say they didn't learn anything new 🚌
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 👣