14. The Exhausted Raccoon
It has oft been said that a raccoon’s work is never done, but every now and then, a raccoon’s work actually really is done and it’s time for the aforementioned animal to put the proverbial feet up and generally take it easy with, for instance, a nice cooling bath in a bowl of rainwater.
5. The Disheveled Dog And Guinea Pig Combo
Orchestrating an interspecies bathtime has ever been a power move if you want your evening ablutions to be recorded for posterity, but rarely has the maneuver been executed with such magnificent gusto as in this now legendary metamorphosis from light and fluffy to, well, wet.
3. The “Oh Captain My Captain”
Also known as the “I Am Spartacus,” this bunny bathtime was the first recorded bathtime in which a bunny stood up and bravely said, not just for herself, but for all bunnies everywhere, “I AM A BUNNY WHY AM I IN A SINK GIVE ME A CARROT.”
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.