13. And then also the time that this panda thing happened.
17. That time when all the cats decided to imitate all the babies and totally nailed it.
26. Then there was the time we all learned what happens when you burn someone’s feelings.
The story behind this note is that the long-suffering father who received it had postponed a beach trip with his 8-year-old daughter until he could finish watching the football game.
29. There was a partially paralyzed kanagaroo who became a therapy animal for an Oklahoma woman suffering from depression.
After a stroke, and a debilitating depression, and an attempted suicide, Christie Carr found new meaning volunteering at a wildlife refuge, where she met Irwin, a five-month-old kangaroo who had partially paralyzed himself after hopping into a fence.
The town of Broken Arrow unanimously voted to create an exemption to their exotic animals ordinance so that the inseparable Carr and Irwin could continue their lives together.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.