2. From the press release:
‘Games like Pokémon send kids the wrong message that exploiting and abusing
those who are defenseless is acceptable when it is not,’ says PETA Director of
Marketing Innovations Joel Bartlett. ‘But with Pokémon Black and Blue, children
can experience the great feeling that comes with saving others from harm.’
4. For those who don’t have time to push through this delightful little RPG but want a taste, the game begins thusly:
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.