2. From the press release:
‘Games like Pokémon send kids the wrong message that exploiting and abusing
those who are defenseless is acceptable when it is not,’ says PETA Director of
Marketing Innovations Joel Bartlett. ‘But with Pokémon Black and Blue, children
can experience the great feeling that comes with saving others from harm.’
4. For those who don’t have time to push through this delightful little RPG but want a taste, the game begins thusly:
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥