2. From the press release:
‘Games like Pokémon send kids the wrong message that exploiting and abusing
those who are defenseless is acceptable when it is not,’ says PETA Director of
Marketing Innovations Joel Bartlett. ‘But with Pokémon Black and Blue, children
can experience the great feeling that comes with saving others from harm.’
4. For those who don’t have time to push through this delightful little RPG but want a taste, the game begins thusly:
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️