2. From the press release:
‘Games like Pokémon send kids the wrong message that exploiting and abusing
those who are defenseless is acceptable when it is not,’ says PETA Director of
Marketing Innovations Joel Bartlett. ‘But with Pokémon Black and Blue, children
can experience the great feeling that comes with saving others from harm.’
4. For those who don’t have time to push through this delightful little RPG but want a taste, the game begins thusly:
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.