1. Alive In Joburg
Alive In Joburg is the 6-minute, documentary-style short that District 9 was based on.
2. Halo 3: Landfall
Neill Blomkamp was originally tapped to make a feature-length movie based on the video game Halo. That project was scrapped, but this video splices together his three treatments of the subject.
Another short film about robots becoming integrated with human society, Tempbot addresses the concept of alienation in the workplace.
Yellow, about a synthetic human, was created for Adidas as part of a series of shorts in which directors explored their emotional responses to different colors.
5. Citroen: Alive With Technology
A Citroen ad with a dancing robot car. This is way better than Transformers 2.
6. Tetra Vaal
More alienated robots. Tetra Vaal is a fake corporate video for a robotics company.
7. District 9 Trailer
Just in case you need some more convincing to go see this movie.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- The man who damaged Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with a sledge hammer was sentenced to three years probation.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.