1. Alive In Joburg
Alive In Joburg is the 6-minute, documentary-style short that District 9 was based on.
2. Halo 3: Landfall
Neill Blomkamp was originally tapped to make a feature-length movie based on the video game Halo. That project was scrapped, but this video splices together his three treatments of the subject.
Another short film about robots becoming integrated with human society, Tempbot addresses the concept of alienation in the workplace.
Yellow, about a synthetic human, was created for Adidas as part of a series of shorts in which directors explored their emotional responses to different colors.
5. Citroen: Alive With Technology
A Citroen ad with a dancing robot car. This is way better than Transformers 2.
6. Tetra Vaal
More alienated robots. Tetra Vaal is a fake corporate video for a robotics company.
7. District 9 Trailer
Just in case you need some more convincing to go see this movie.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.