1. Alive In Joburg
Alive In Joburg is the 6-minute, documentary-style short that District 9 was based on.
2. Halo 3: Landfall
Neill Blomkamp was originally tapped to make a feature-length movie based on the video game Halo. That project was scrapped, but this video splices together his three treatments of the subject.
Another short film about robots becoming integrated with human society, Tempbot addresses the concept of alienation in the workplace.
Yellow, about a synthetic human, was created for Adidas as part of a series of shorts in which directors explored their emotional responses to different colors.
5. Citroen: Alive With Technology
A Citroen ad with a dancing robot car. This is way better than Transformers 2.
6. Tetra Vaal
More alienated robots. Tetra Vaal is a fake corporate video for a robotics company.
7. District 9 Trailer
Just in case you need some more convincing to go see this movie.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.