2. When they are actually more like this:
3. Actually, five minutes in a room with them will make you wish you could go back to just listening to that goat yelling like a man.
5. On the Internet, they act like they are this guy.
When in reality, they’re more like this guy.
8. They can’t handle it when their logic is turned back around on them.
9. And they refuse to answer even the simplest questions.
In conclusion, we should all just move to Australia.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.