2. Oldfield’s Blog Is Awesomely Called “Elitism Leads To Tyranny”
A great place for a subtitle. Attention to detail is the mark of an elitist, presumably.
The race, which had reached the halfway point when it was interrupted by Oldfield, was restarted and run again. An Oxford rower collapsed at the finish line from exhaustion and was taken to hospital. Oxford boat club president Karl Hudspith tweeted the following in response to the protest.
And, thanks to Evan in the comments for pointing out this response from Oxford’s 2-Man, William Zeng:
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid, volcanic eruption, or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.