2. Oldfield’s Blog Is Awesomely Called “Elitism Leads To Tyranny”
A great place for a subtitle. Attention to detail is the mark of an elitist, presumably.
The race, which had reached the halfway point when it was interrupted by Oldfield, was restarted and run again. An Oxford rower collapsed at the finish line from exhaustion and was taken to hospital. Oxford boat club president Karl Hudspith tweeted the following in response to the protest.
And, thanks to Evan in the comments for pointing out this response from Oxford’s 2-Man, William Zeng:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.