2. Oldfield’s Blog Is Awesomely Called “Elitism Leads To Tyranny”
A great place for a subtitle. Attention to detail is the mark of an elitist, presumably.
The race, which had reached the halfway point when it was interrupted by Oldfield, was restarted and run again. An Oxford rower collapsed at the finish line from exhaustion and was taken to hospital. Oxford boat club president Karl Hudspith tweeted the following in response to the protest.
And, thanks to Evan in the comments for pointing out this response from Oxford’s 2-Man, William Zeng:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲