2. Oldfield’s Blog Is Awesomely Called “Elitism Leads To Tyranny”
A great place for a subtitle. Attention to detail is the mark of an elitist, presumably.
The race, which had reached the halfway point when it was interrupted by Oldfield, was restarted and run again. An Oxford rower collapsed at the finish line from exhaustion and was taken to hospital. Oxford boat club president Karl Hudspith tweeted the following in response to the protest.
And, thanks to Evan in the comments for pointing out this response from Oxford’s 2-Man, William Zeng:
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬