1. Nicholas The Bloody Vs. Van Jones
Nicholas II, nicknamed “The Bloody,” published anti-semitic propaganda that caused countless deaths. Obama’s “Green Jobs Czar”, Van Jones, is also a published author. His book, The Green Collar Economy, is a New York Times bestseller.
2. Ivan The Terrible Vs. Paul Volcker
Ivan The Terrible was known for periodic outbursts of insane rage, during one of which he murdered his own son. Like Ivan The Terrible, “Economic Czar” Paul Volcker has made disastrous family decisions. Volcker once angered his wife by going fly fishing during their honeymoon.
3. Boris Godunov Vs. R. Gil Kerlikowske
Boris Godunov suffered from severe paranoia that caused him to persecute “treason” suspects turned in by informants. Obama’s “Drug Czar” R. Gil Kerlikowske, is also worried about crime. So worried, in fact, that he serves on the board of Fight Crime: Invest in Kids, a crime-prevention policy group.
4. Alexandra Romanova Vs. Nancy-Ann Min DeParle
Alexandra Romanova is known for her love for the mystic Rasputin, a dangerous maniac. Nancy-Ann Min DeParle, Obama’s “Health Czar”, also has a well-known “lover” - her husband, Jason DeParle, is a reporter for The New York Times.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.
Connect With PoliticsLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at