2. A fat rabbit adopted some baby pigs.
10. A lone corgi twerked…and the world twerked with her.
11. Meanwhile, the world’s luckiest face had a visit from a baby otter.
12. A panda mom discovered that she was delighted with her baby.
14. A dog and an elephant set out to prove that “species” is just a classification, not a recommendation about who to make friends with.
15. An extremely serious-minded squirrel dramatically pushed a baby carriage with a teddy bear in it through the snow.
18. A dog from the future came to visit today’s dogs and everyone was a little bit surprised and worried about the whole thing.
19. A world-beating genius had the idea to put a bunch of panda babies into a crib.
20. And someone presumably from the same Genius Factory had the idea to put a bunch of baby sloths in a bucket.
21. A TERRIFYING lion cub played in the leaves …
…and scared them right back into the trees where they belong.
22. Astoundingly, that wasn’t even the best thing that happened to leaves this year. This Siberian husky was the best thing that happened to leaves this year.
23. A sensitive pug was deeply, deeply offended.
25. Lots of puppies had hiccups, but particularly these puppies had these hiccups.
28. A bedtime pioneer came up with a perfect nighttime routine.
29. And the simple act of rubbing a pig’s belly produced the most historically important pig noises ever made.
47. …Harlow and Sage became the world’s funniest best friends…
49. …a baby otter had an inspiring drink of milk…
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸