2. A fat rabbit adopted some baby pigs.
10. A lone corgi twerked…and the world twerked with her.
11. Meanwhile, the world’s luckiest face had a visit from a baby otter.
12. A panda mom discovered that she was delighted with her baby.
14. A dog and an elephant set out to prove that “species” is just a classification, not a recommendation about who to make friends with.
15. An extremely serious-minded squirrel dramatically pushed a baby carriage with a teddy bear in it through the snow.
18. A dog from the future came to visit today’s dogs and everyone was a little bit surprised and worried about the whole thing.
19. A world-beating genius had the idea to put a bunch of panda babies into a crib.
20. And someone presumably from the same Genius Factory had the idea to put a bunch of baby sloths in a bucket.
21. A TERRIFYING lion cub played in the leaves …
…and scared them right back into the trees where they belong.
22. Astoundingly, that wasn’t even the best thing that happened to leaves this year. This Siberian husky was the best thing that happened to leaves this year.
23. A sensitive pug was deeply, deeply offended.
25. Lots of puppies had hiccups, but particularly these puppies had these hiccups.
28. A bedtime pioneer came up with a perfect nighttime routine.
29. And the simple act of rubbing a pig’s belly produced the most historically important pig noises ever made.
47. …Harlow and Sage became the world’s funniest best friends…
49. …a baby otter had an inspiring drink of milk…
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️